MINECON offers a range of high quality service in Recruitment, Training and Development of Skilled Professionals.
Currently, we offer organizations in both the public and private sectors, a number of training program in six key capacity building areas, namely:
- Technical Skills: Our technical and skills development program are handled under the Mineral Exploration and Mining business units as well as in the Upstream Petroleum and construction business units. These training programs are also detailed in Minecon’s website; https://www.mineconrsl.com
- Human Resource Management - Training includes Modern Trends in HRM; Management/Labour Relations; Performance Management; Employee Motivation; and Report Writing
- Supervisory and Management Development – Training is presented under our Supervisory and Management Development modules and addresses the needs of supervisors at all levels.
- Management Competencies Seminars - These seminars are well structured refreshers for middle/senior level management staff. Areas covered include Leadership, Communication, Change Management, Teamwork, Problem Solving and Decision making Etc.
- Life Skills- These are life-saving workshops for employees about to superannuate, one other for young people embarking on careers and another for all persons in employment
- Microsoft Office Training - The training covers 4 key program in the MS suite that enhances the efficiency of all employees working in modern computerized environments.
- OUR APPROACH
- Open Courses
We run open courses every quarter. The courses are carefully selected to reflect the prevailing needs of the various sectors of the economy
- In-House Courses
We also continue our collaboration with interested organizations to train and develop staff by adapting our generic program to suit the needs of target staff after appropriate surveys and /or needs assessment. The assessment of the impact of the in-house program we have run over the past years shows very positive results.
Training can be delivered either at client’s facility or an external venue with appropriate training facilities. If an external venue is required this can be organized by client, or by our firm. MINECON will provide all the course materials needed to complete the training.
- Open Courses
- OUR TRAINING EVENTS
All our program are run by professional facilitators of learning who are adept at generating participation. Our training events are therefore run on a highly participative basis using discussions, brainstorming sessions, exercises, syndicate work and short tutor inputs. Together with the use of interesting case studies, our facilitators always engineer and generate an all-round stimulating and enjoyable learning experience.
We conduct Post-course evaluation either by written feedback or through our online questionnaire service. The feedback is then collated and returned for review by the client.
Duration of each training event is a subject of discussion between our clients and our experts. Consideration is given to the background of the participant, his/her training needs, as well as the nature of the operations of the organization involved.
- BENEFITS TO THE EMPLOYER AND PARTICIPANTS
Benefits of each program to both participant and the organization are discussed and agreed and used as a basis for post training impact assessment