This Business Unit aims to support Oil & Gas Companies, Government Departments & Financial Institutions with:
- Data Room Assessment
- Investment Decisions
- Subsurface Studies
- Field Development Planning
- Reserves Reporting
- Production Forecasting
- Capacity Development for Technical and Non-Technical Staff
Specifically, MINECON aims to focus on some key areas such as:
- Support Government Departments and Decision makers in their oversight roles as well as in Commercial and Technical engagements with Oil and Gas Companies.
- Partner Government to develop capacity in the Upstream sector of the industry where local participation would ensure continuous ‘value creation’ at cost effective prices and also retain technology: – Training & Mentorship.
- Carry out Reserves Reporting, Screening and Subsurface Studies for Oil & Gas Companies and Government Agencies.:- Exploration, Production and Resource Management.
- Provide Technical support in Production and Operational issues to Oil and Gas Companies. Introducing ‘Leading Edge’ Techniques and Software to optimize production from existing producing fields
- Provide Technical support to Oil Companies and Government Agencies for Portfolio Management and Asset valuation: - Acquisition & Divestiture, Auction of Oil Rights and Negotiation of Oil Agreement.
- Provide Technical Support and Training for Financial Institutions in their Dealings in this sector.
Form Strategic Partnerships with Foreign Companies seeking entry into the Oil & Gas sector in the country