MINECON is made up of mining industry professionals with relevant international experience and a proven reputation for achieving results in challenging/diverse geographic and cultural settings. The areas of expertise include Geology & Mineral Exploration , Due Diligence Studies and Investment Appraisals, Project Management, Stakeholder Engagements and Administrative Management.
- MINERAL EXPLORATION:
MINECON has qualified and highly experienced professionals with proven track record in providing a full range of mineral exploration services. These services include:
- Geological review (desk study) to determine the prospectivity of tenements
- Advice on ground selection and tenement application, including merger/acquisition arrangements
- Valuation of mineral projects and due diligence studies
- Stakeholder engagements (Community/Local Authorities, Government and Regulatory Bodies)
- Planning, budgeting, scheduling, execution and management of general exploration programmes as well as providing economic direction in developing such projects
- Geological mapping, geochemical survey and sampling leading to target generation
- Petrographic analysis
- GIS and database management to ensure data integrity
- Design and execution of geophysical surveys and interpretations
- Planning and supervision of all forms of drilling programmes, logging and sampling
- Project Economic Studies and Analyses
- Strategic Investment sourcing and advice
- Sensitivity and risk analysis related to mineral investment opportunities
- “Qualified Person” reporting for NI 43-101 and JORC
2. DATA ANALYSIS
MINECON provides answers to your questions regarding relative weighting of different sampling methods, best sampling methods and interval procedures for handling high value outliers and correction factors. Integrity of data is assured.
3. GEOLOGICAL MODELLING & RESOURCE /RESERVE ESTIMATIONS
We support our clients with appropriate estimation methods, grade tonnage curves and estimation of internal waste. Our resource/reserve estimations factors in geological, geostatistical, metallurgical, mining, and economical issues that ensures a robust resource/reserve model is generated.
4. GEOSTATISTICAL ESTIMATION
MINECON has expertise to provide answers to your questions regarding Variography and various estimation methods.
5. GRADE CONTROL AND RECONCILIATION
We are specialists in estimating the impact of various mining methods on reserve estimations, null feed variability, blending and dilution problems, mine-to- mill reconciliation and reserve reconciliation.
6. INDEPENDENT AUDIT OF MINERAL RESOURCES & RESERVES
We provide expertise as an independent auditor of mineral resources and reserves for both private and public sector clients, as well as writing of Independent Technical Reports (NI 43-101 & JORC)